At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Cashiers are responsible for processing forms of payment for goods and services to include room charges, credit card and cash. Cashiers are the final point of contact for the experience and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
* Adhere to all company cash handling procedures
* Ability to make basic cash/credit transaction in an accurate and timely manner
* Able to communicate with both guests and valet drivers regarding scheduled calls for vehicle retrieval times
* Reliable to count, track and monitor and return guest car keys on demand.
* Respond to customer questions, complaints or any other comments in a prompt and helpful manner
* Assist management with any additional duties as they become assigned
* Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as required
Primary Location: US-VA-Arlington
Organization: Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: ARL000958
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.