Golf and Recreation
Entry Level Manager
Hourly US Dollar (USD) pay basis
Req ID: BEA000050
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
Ski Valet will assist guests with the storage and retrieval of their skies. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and hotel or local recommendations. The ski Valet Supervisor assists in managing the overall operations of the Ski Valet department. This person will also have general management responsibilities to include interviewing, scheduling and counseling employees.
- 1 season experience in Ski Valet
- Guest service experience required
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun