The Room Attendant is a key member of the Lahaina Shores Housekeeping Team who makes an impression from the moment our guests walk into their lodging accommodation and each day throughout their stay. The primary responsibility is to provide quality guest and owner services by completing daily linen and towel changes, thorough cleaning of units, providing adequate amenities and supplies and maintaining a positive working relationship with all departments.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, dust, pick-up and discard trash in unit. Responsible for the thorough cleaning of units to meet or exceed the standards of cleaning determined by the Housekeeping department.
- Scrubs, cleans and washes all bathtubs, vanity sinks, shower doors, toilets, kitchen sinks and kitchen appliances to remove any grease, grime or build-up. Also scrubs and washes all cookware, dishware, utensils and silverware.
- Operates vacuum cleaner, all kitchen appliances (which may include dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, can opener, blender) as well as televisions, VCR’s, washer and dryer, and clock radios.
- Thoroughly wipes down all cabinets, walls, doors, mirrors, glass tops, windows, sliding glass doors using appropriate cleaner as determined by the housekeeping department. Wipes down all window and door tracks, lanai railings and oils them as needed.
- Completes daily room attendant service sheet and communicates with the Executive Housekeeper or Inspector/Inspectress regarding time of day and the name of the owner or guest who requested that their unit not be cleaned.
- Provides Housekeeping service to a minimum of fourteen (l4) units daily.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.