Entry Level Manager
Hourly US Dollar (USD) pay basis
Req ID: ARL000941
- Interview, hire, train, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Supervise the Night Audit hosts; review and verify daily work.
- Supervise the balancing, reconciliation and closing of various daily accounts and prepare the daily statements to provide accurate, timely information to management while ensuring proper controls are maintained.
- Perform functions of Night Audit Hosts as needed to provide coverage and ensure completion of work in a timely, accurate manner.
- Prepare the daily activity sheet, report all noteworthy events and serious accounting violations.
- Respond to customer issues, complaints, or problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Hotel Night Audit and/or Supervisor experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.