TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, APPLICANTS MUST LIVE WITHIN 80 MILES OF THE HYATT GLOBAL CONTACT CENTER IN MARION, ILLINOIS AND IN A STATE WE OPERATE IN.
STARTING WAGE - $14.00 PER HOUR
TRAINING AT HYATT – You will come into the Global Contact Center to train for this position. The Marion, IL Global Contact Center is located at 1120 North Carbon Street, Suite 70. Training begins August 5, 2019 and August 12, 2019. You will be in training for 9 weeks 11:30-8:00 PM Monday through Friday.
WORK FROM HOME – After the initial 9 weeks of training in the Global Contact Center, you will then start your Hyatt career in a set full-time schedule working from the comfort of your home.
NOW HIRING – Guest Service Associates who will provide Hyatt guests with exceptional customer service throughout the inbound reservation process. Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, and have the aptitude and ability to successfully perform in a sales role, in union with a high degree of customer service orientation. A Guest Service Associate must multi-task (talk, type, search multiple screens) without impact to the guest. Must be computer savvy and have the ability to type and utilize keyboard functions to navigate multiple programs and screens quickly and accurately.
- Position is highly customer service focused. Associates are to respond to our guests in a friendly, timely and attentive manner while meeting Hyatt’s standard of care in every interaction.
- Must demonstrate competency, proficiency and meet specific sales goals and metrics on an ongoing basis. Examples of metrics include, but are not limited to: sales conversion, upselling, cross-selling, enrolling guests in Hyatt’s loyalty program as well as offering a Hyatt credit card.
- Desire to exhibit reliability and dependability to work independently.
- Must have the adaptability to change, resilience and open-mindedness and remain receptive to feedback. Will then apply the suggestions for continued achievement of high performance at Hyatt.
- Enhance the Hyatt brand by communicating effectively, accurately and clearly in all guest interactions.
- Active participation within our learning style. We desire those with self-motivation who are disciplined and require little supervision.
- Willingness to provide feedback to management while maintaining a good rapport throughout that communication process.
- Must be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology.
- Cognitive ability to learn and process new information and choose appropriate action. Reading comprehension skills, situational judgment and advanced interpersonal skills such as professionalism, respect/empathy, social aptitude, friendly disposition, positive attitude and patience are needed in this position to succeed.
- Will deliver and exhibit Hyatt values with every guest at all times.
Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For® - FORTUNE and Great Place to Work® America's Best Employers For Diversity - Forbes • 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials - FORTUNE
GROW WITH US - In the Hyatt family we offer training, new skills development and career mobility everyday across multiple functions. We want to grow together.
BENEFITS – We care for people so they can be their best. That includes offering a generous benefit package that we are happy to discuss with you during the interview process.
Pay starting at $14.00/hr • 144 PTO hours per year • 8 Paid holidays • Paid sabbatical • Paid new child leave • Short term disability • Employee Engagement Events • Learn a new language with Rosetta Stone • 12 Complimentary Hotel Nights per year • Tuition Reimbursement • Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance options for you and your family (base premiums range from $50 - $570) • Life Insurance • 401K • Employee Stock Purchase Plan