Yearly US Dollar (USD) pay basis
Req ID: WAI001152
At Destination Residences Hawaii we seek to unite our associates and leader/managers around a common set of vision, mission, and values. This is the reason why the Vision, Mission and Values are an essential part of every leader/managers’ and associates’ Job Description.
VISION: “Destination Residences Hawaii is recognized as the outstanding choice in managing premium vacation homes, resort condominiums and hotels; defined by people with genuine purpose, pride and sense of place.”
MISSION: “We foster excellence in performance and provide significant benefits for our owners, guests and team members as an `Ohana with core Hawaiian values, dedicated to sharing Aloha, Ho`okipa and the authentic experiences of our island home.”
Pono – do the right thing for all involved
Kuleana – one’s personal sense of responsibility
Kākou – we are in this together and rely on each other
Po`okela – be the best, be supreme, be a champion
`Imi loa – search and seek a better way
Mālama – care for yourself and others
The Guest Experience Manager is responsible for providing operational support and direction to all AOAO associates in the absence of the General Manager and to provide daily support to the operational teams within the Hospitality Functions.
- Ability to interact with owners and guests on a daily basis with courtesy and a willingness to optimize guest satisfaction
- Demonstrated Financial Responsibility
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 2+ years of hotel guest services experience
- 3+ years experience managing Hospitality or Service related businesses
- Customer Service experience
- College Graduate preferred
- Project Management experience
- Implementation and management of new policies and processes
- Certifications in AOAO or Hospitality related functions preferred
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a minimum of 40 lbs.
Relocation packages not offered.