Join our team of elite hospitality professionals at the newly built, state of the art, KPMG Lakehouse in Lake Nona. KPMG Lakehouse boasts 800 single king bed sleeping rooms, over 100,000 sq/ft of multi-purpose meeting space, along with 4 unique food and beverage venues including a 500 seat three meal venue that features 8 diverse culinary experiences.
The F&B Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining all aspects of the administrative function within the F&B and Culinary functions. This position will work closely with the Facility's F&B and Culinary Leadership teams to support in communicating with facility vendors, scheduling departmental meetings and sending out pertinent departmental correspondence.
* Selected candidates for this position will begin working on 10/21/2019
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. We are proud to offer the following benefits to our amazing colleagues:
* /Industry leading health, dental, vision and life insurance plans/
* /Generous paid time off policy for all full-time colleagues/
* /Competitive 401K retirement savings company match after one year of service/
* /12 complimentary room nights annually at Hyatt properties across the world /
* Candidates with previous experience in a similar role preferred.
* Refined oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, participants and facility business partners.
* Computer literate and fully conversant with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous experience with Birchstreet preferred.
* The ideal candidate of this position will posses the ability to adapt to various situations as they arise, display empathy in all interactions with colleagues, participants, and facility business partners.
Primary Location: US-FL-Orlando
Organization: KPMG Lakehouse
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: ORL006329
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.