Entry Level Manager
Yearly US Dollar (USD) pay basis
Req ID: SAN022966
- Quail & Crane – Two birds representing the coming together of East and West. Our signature three-meal restaurant will provide our guests with a multi-cultural culinary experience with a focus on fusion and classic Asian food preparation techniques, side by side with Western dishes. Restaurant will have a sushi bar featuring fresh, chef-inspired rolls using high quality, thoughtfully sourced ingredients. Open kitchen concept.
- Twin Crafts Market - Offering a wide range of fresh and healthy items to the “on the go” traveler.
- Twin Crafts Bar - This invites guests to enjoy casual bar food, craft cocktails, California wines and local beers.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have previous event/banquets experience.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Proficient in basic computer skill
- Experience in leadership at a hotel or similar large restaurant with exceptional standards preferred
- Strong communication, problem solving, employee relations and interpersonal skills;
- Developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office and email
- Be an engaged trainer, able to facilitate at all levels
- A Qualification in Hospitality Management is preferred but not essential
- Adapt and thrive with change
- Must have previous leadership experience