At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
Assistant F&B Outlets Manager, under the supervision of the Director of Outlets and F&B Director, helps manage all food and beverage outlets within the hotel operated by Hyatt which include the Shor restaurant, room service, lobby bar/coffee bar and pool service.
- Assist in the daily management of the hotel outlet operations in the front and back of the house
- Assist in maintaining food & beverage sales/marketing programs
- Assist in the development of employees through the hiring, training, empowerment, coaching and counseling.
- Assist in managing payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for outlet operations
- Support the coordination of outlet operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and employee satisfaction
- Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
- Maintain Hyatt standards of service and ensure their implementation
- Perform daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards