At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager will oversee the food and beverage outlets, which includes Jacob's Spring Grille, Ace's Lobby Bar, Mister G's Steakhouse, Jett's Coffee Bar, and Private Dining. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting and training, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events in the Outlets. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills, and have basic knowledge of F&B cost control processes.
- Complimentary on-site covered parking at the DFW Airport in terminal C
- Full Benefits offered after 90 days of employment
- 401k options and match
- Discounted and complimentary hotel accommodations anywhere in the world
- Tuition and fitness reimbursement
- Discounted dry cleaning services
- Free meals in colleague cafeteria during scheduled shifts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
You're more than welcome.