Hourly US Dollar (USD) pay basis
Req ID: JAC001985
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Sales Administrative Assistant must be a highly motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to a team of Sales Managers. The ideal candidate has a friendly demeanor, the ability to learn new computer programs, can multitask and complete projects in a timely manner. This person should demonstrate exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Engaged team player, focused on individual as well as team goals and results.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Multi-tasking, problem solving and organization skills are a must
Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presentation
- College degree with major in hospitality, marketing, business or other related field preferred.
- Candidates should possess strong leadership skills A desire to grow and promote in the hospitality industry