PM Facilities & Maintenance Technician
Hyatt of Albuquerque Downtown Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE$150 CASH hiring gift is being offered for this position after 30 days of employment.
Full-time Hourly position with a range starting at $14 hourly DOE plus benefits.Located in Albuquerque, NM. Working out of our Hyatt Regency of Downtown Albuquerque.
We offer a work environment that is focused on the employee experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New Mexico!
At Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc, we strive to create an environment where the skills and creativity of our employees can flourish and will be recognized and rewarded. More importantly, employees at Heritage know that their work in preserving and advancing the state's cultural heritage will benefit mankind now and in the future.
Position Purpose: The Facilities Technician will perform a wide range of semi-skilled tasks to maintain, repair, construct, and remodel facilities and equipment such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, light equipment operation, carpentry, masonry, and painting.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of the Facilities Manager/Supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of positivity and professionalism with guests, team members, and external partners.
- Respond to work orders and perform routine facilities maintenance.
- Maintain facility equipment as indicated by the preventative maintenance plan.
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- As directed, conduct regular building and facilities general maintenance including basic electrical, plumbing, painting, drywall, tile, and landscaping.
- Repairing and treating structures such as floors, sinks, showers, walls, windows, carpets, roofs, locks, and drains.
- Ensure that all work activities conform to all safety, sanitation, and health regulations and policies.
- May include maintenance of pools, spas, and hot tubs.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this position as needed at any of the properties.
- 1 years of facilities maintenance or construction experience required.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- OSHA Forklift or Scissor Lift certification may be required.
- Frequent walking, standing, climbing, lifting, stooping, or carrying of equipment and materials may be required; conditions could include outdoors, indoors, and confined spaces.
- Ability to push/pull/lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- May be exposed to extreme or variant temperatures, high and precarious locations, moving mechanical parts, and vibrations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have current, unrestricted driver's license and be able to maintain company group insurance.
Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hyatt of Albuquerque Downtown
Real EstateView all jobs at Hyatt of Albuquerque Downtown