Restaurant General Manager ($6000 sign on bonus)
- Expired: August 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. We care about our associates and our customers. This is the Hyatt Touch. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America's best companies for minorities in rankings based on information about recruiting and employment practices. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt offers comprehensive and competitive benefits for all associates. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards - whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. Come meet the people with the Hyatt touch.
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, a unique waterfront hotel with breathtaking views of the harbor and downtown skyline, is looking for an experienced F&B manager to join our team as the Restaurant Manager of Harborside Grill & Midships Bar. Our restaurant offers Inspired cuisine prepared with fresh regional ingredients while overlooking the Boston Skyline and waterfront. The restaurant includes a seasonal patio with comfortable outdoor seating and firepits.
Not only will you be part of a remarkable property, but you'll be a part of a company that was recognized as one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022!
This position currently offers relocation assistance for candidates outside of the Boston Area (50mi). Sign on bonus to be paid in monthly installments of $500 for 12 months.
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 30 Days of Employment
- Paid time off and holiday pay – Full Time Colleagues
- 401K with company match
- Meals in the Colleague Cafeteria Daily
- Free Parking
The Restaurant Manager's Responsibilities may include:
- Supports and Manages the Hotel Outlets while working closely with the Food & Beverage Director and other hotel departments
- Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and continuous reinforcement
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
- Full understanding of Associate engagement
- Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives. Manage within those approved plans
- Responsible for maintaining a high energy, positive, professional appearance
- Plan, coordinate & manage special events and holiday functions
Hyatt Hotels & Resorts believes in strong commitment to promotion from within. Begin your career today as the Restaurant Manager and find yourself as the Assistant Food & Beverage Director within a few years. Three quarters of Hyatt's management staff is promoted from within, just about all of your function heads are promoted internally as well. The statistics are there; make it your next step!
Hyatt employees work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards…whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt is where you’ll discover a career you didn’t know existed. With our virtual reality experience, you can spend a “day in the life” of different hospitality professionals, and see yourself in one of the exciting roles available at Hyatt: http://spr.ly/6048KG2uq
- Full Time Management Position that requires full flexibility, ability to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule
- A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Candidates should possess proven leadership skills
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge. Beverage knowledge should include wine, spirits and beer
- Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of restaurant service
- Previous experience as an Assistant Restaurant Manager or a Restaurant Supervisor preferred
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, and effective in providing exceptional customer service
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
Get fresh Work From Home Hotel Hyatt jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.