Hyatt Place Anchorage Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Immediate Supervisor: General Manager
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Immediately fulfill all guest requests.
4. Search for more energy efficient practices to run hotel.
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall hotel to ensure maintenance issues are dealt with promptly. Consistently search for proactive solutions to possible problems by communicating with chief engineer to find proactive solutions to guest complaints. Communicate with housekeeping and front desk to maximize guest comfort.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work at the scheduled start time.
• Establish and conduct preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
• Assist housekeeping in mattress rotation.
• Monitor chemical levels daily as directed by Chief Engineer. Ensure cleanliness.
• Maintain a positive and professional guest relations attitude
• Fulfill all guest requests in a timely manner (15 minutes)
• Walk entire property daily(inside & out) to ensure all lighting and signage is functioning.
• Ensure work area is always free from hazardous and flammable material, use safety equipment.
• Maintain a safe environment for guests, yourself and coworkers including Vans, guest rooms, public areas and exterior.
• Monitor exterior grounds for safety and appearance including litter, landscaping, sidewalks, parking lot, snow/ice removal.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned
Hyatt Place Anchorage
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hyatt Place Anchorage