Hyatt Place Anchorage Anchorage, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Breakfast Attendant
Immediate Supervisor: General Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
- Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
- Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
Job Summary: Responsible for the guest’s satisfaction in the lobby during breakfast hours. Provide a clean & friendly atmosphere where guests can feel comfortable and relaxed. Maintain adequate levels of food and keep fresh to enhance every guest’s breakfast experience.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work at the scheduled start time..
• Maintain a positive and professional guest relations attitude.
• Obtain a food handler’s permit , as required by local Dept. of Health, within two weeks of accepting job.
• Adhere to high food handling standards.
• Use proper sanitation procedures including hand washing and gloves when handling food.
• Inventory stock and place food orders as directed by the General Manager.
• Follow FIFO stock rotation method(first in, first out)
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Maintain cleanliness of breakfast/lobby area. Clean lobby and kitchen after breakfast.
• Other duties as assigned
Hyatt Place Anchorage
FoodView all jobs at Hyatt Place Anchorage