We are seeking a creative, forward-thinking,and organized Digital Media Specialist to join our FPA team. As a Digital Media Specialist, you will lead our marketing efforts. You will develop and implement comprehensive digital media strategy in order to increase our web traffic,conversion rates and brand awareness.
You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments to coordinate our marketing,advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies and increase client engagement.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to develop and implement marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in depth knowledge of FPA products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures.Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Spear heading digital marketing strategies and implementation for the following areas (listed in order of priority):
- Link Building
- Social Media
- Public Relations (PR)
- Paid-per-Click (PPC)
2. Develop short term and long term marketing and communication plans
3. Creating strategies that are KPI driven (traffic, leads,conversion rate, etc) and provide ROI to the project and business
4. Create and implement strategies to keep websites ahead of algorithmic 'penalties'
5. Executing developed strategies with the help of the marketing and cross functional teams
6. Be the expert and execute in setting up paid search campaigns from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, Display - Video - and Native through programmatic platforms and others.
7. Identifying new opportunities for digital innovation, enforcing processes, providing quality assurance and implementing best practices across all engagements
8. Measuring and reporting impact of implemented strategies on entire marketing funnel
9. Analyzing and communicating insights based on campaign reports
10. Conducting competitive analysis to determine areas of improvements, new initiatives to start, and potential threats from competitor changes.
11. Consistently and aggressively monitor industry trends related to search and recommend tactical changes and updates based on changes with Google, Bing. etc.
12. Support cross departments with marketing collateral
13. Collaboratewith 3rd party marketing firms and/or freelancers
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-4 years of relevant lead generation digital marketing experience
- Proven success building campaigns/strategies that improve business KPIs (traffic, leads, etc),
- Passion for digital marketing
- Expert understanding of the following: SEO, A/B testing, conversion optimization, UX.
- Strong knowledge of Google Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines
- Experience working with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Search metrics, Google Webmaster Tools and SEMrush
- Experience with CRM systems such as Zoho including creating custom reports and dashboards.
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Ability to self-manage, drive initiatives and execute tasks to completion.
- Willingness to embrace change.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain recommendations or meaningful information in a clear and understanding way.
- Bonus Abilities:
1. Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
2. Excellent knowledge of business applications of social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and other social media best practices
3. Excellent multitasking/time-management skills
4. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
5. Team player
6. Understanding of Wordpress
7. Understanding of Adobe CreativeSuites
8. Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
9. Strong written/interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing,communication, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and social media or similar role
- Knowledge of project management, web design and publishing best practices
- Experience with adobe creative suite: indesign, photoshop, lightroom,illustrator
- Experience using wordpress, woocommerce and google ads
- Thorough understanding of Google Adwords and Analytics, includingkeyword development, account set up, ad creation, etc.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in construction field helpful
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- familiar with the following software/tools:
- Active campign
This position has potential future, supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. Lifting and setting up at trade shows
The employee is occasionally required to climb up to rooftops to perform a site inspection. The employee must have the physical ability to climb, balance,stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This position requires up to 25% travel.