- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Compensation: Starting pay of $16.00-18.00/hr!
Location: Memphis, TN
This is a DAY JOB permanent career opportunity! Huyett is a family-owned and operated company with a Culture of Excellence that inspires love and care among team members, set within high standards of performance and opportunities for professional growth. We are stable financially and have an ambitious growth plan and have been in business for over a century.
Atop competitive wages with growth potential:
- Triannual profit sharing bonuses.
- 401(k), with a generous employer match and a year-one full vestment.
- Full benefits, including free health insurance option for non-tobacco users.
- Best-in-class Company Health Club.
- Generous paid-time-off policies, including paid holidays, bereavement, and parental leave.
- Comprehensive on-boarding training program.
- Great culture with supportive teammates.
- Supportive managerial feedback.
- 1st Shift regular schedule of M-F, 8-hour shifts
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use basic math.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem resolution skills.
- Team-orientation and focus, with no B.S.
- Interest in career and skills advancement.
Work Environment: This is a manufacturing plant environment - exposure to high temperatures, moving machinery, moving equipment, heights and confined spaces, along with lifting boxes up to 50 pounds.
EEOE: Huyett is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Huyett uniquely combines outstanding culture with an ambitious talent management regimen in support of a successful growth strategy.
Huyett is a manufacturer and master distributor of industrial fasteners that leverages superior customer service, data analytics, e-commerce, and a direct sales force to realize significant competitive advantage. The firm currently has four locations in North America primarily serving the production fastener distribution market. With private ownership, this 110-year-old company bears leadership that is transparent and resourceful with open book management and profit sharing to team members. The firm has a rock solid balance sheet and while fast-paced, is stable and will be here for the long run, absent of sell-out or market risks.
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.