Customer Account Manager-Small Ag and Turf
- Posted: over a month ago
The Hutson Customer Account Manager-Small Ag and Turf will be the interface between the company and the end-user in qualifying, equipment selection, document completion and follow-up of each sale. The successful Hutson Customer Account Manager-Small Ag and Turf will have a demonstrated ability to learn about equipment features, operation, incentive programs and finance options and convey this expertise clearly to our customer. The successful candidate must be able to follow company guidelines in regard to necessary document preparation and submittal accurately and in a timely manner. The Hutson Customer Account Manager-Small Ag and Turf is directly responsible for providing our customer the very best customer experience, in accordance with the Hutson tradition of continuous improvement.Responsibilities
- Manages key customer account relationships to provide a differentiated customer experience.
- Be able to discuss and demonstrate the represented equipment in a knowledgeable manner.
- Understand and execute required actions to achieve company goals.
- Read and understand programs and incentives.
- Identify potential Hutson customers using available prospecting tools and Customer Resource Management (CRM) system.
- Greet and build rapport with Hutson customers in a retail store or field environment.
- Enter customer info into CRM system per company guidelines.
- Ask qualifying questions to determine status as buyer/decision maker.
- Assist Hutson customers in selecting the proper equipment through discussion or demonstration.
- Complete necessary documentation for sale, financing and delivery.
- Follow up with customer after the sale to assure satisfactory experience.
- Provides value to key customer accounts by developing solutions that save time, reduce risk and increase profits.
- Assist with preparation and execution of company events such as trade shows, fairs, field days etc. as required.
- Support management in the pursuit of corporate policies, plans, goals, and long-term objectives.
- Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer.
- Participate in all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive.
- 5 or more years of equipment sales experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, or agriculture-related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of John Deere and competitive equipment as well as technology trends/advancements.
- Business, financial and logistical management knowledge.
- Effective listening skills will be essential when working with clients.
- Knowledge of relevant agronomic practices and trends.
- Knowledge of key customer account agronomic operations.
- Ability to use software applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Excellent customer relationship skills with current and future decision makers.
- Competitive wage paid bi-weekly
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Company-paid term life insurance plus Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee referral bonus
- Employee discounts
- Dependent Care Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- On-the-job training & skills development
BusinessView all jobs at Hutson, Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?