Position: Concrete Finisher
Job Location: Norfolk, VA
Rate of Pay: $19-$23
- Minimum of 2-year experience working in an industrial and/or shipyard environment
- Must be able to obtain Naval Base Access
- Must have OSHA 10 Maritime (If not please inform)
- Must have VSRA (If not please inform)
- Set forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch, grade, depth.
- Check forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete by using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, and/or hand tools.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Utilize concrete vibrators to consolidate concrete.
- Move discharge chute of truck to direct concrete into forms then spread, level, and smooth concrete, using a rake, come along, shovel, hand, or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float; rough surface with a broom if plan call for it.
A limited benefit plan is available to Hutco, Inc. employees through Essential Staff Care. Available plans include:
- Medical / Prescription
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability Benefits
- Term Life Benefits
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit
CONTACT HUTCO TODAY!
Apply Online at www.hutcoinc.com or call 757-223-7680
Send resumes to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Hutco Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)