WE ARE LOCATED IN GLENDALE, CA - THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED REMOTELY FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP has an exciting career opportunity in our growing boutique IT Managed Services practice. We are seeking a Managed Services Technical Consultant to join our team and facilitate service delivery, new client acquisition, and process optimization.
- Assist in the development, optimization, and delivery of our Managed Services stack including:
- Connectwise Manage, Automate, and Sell
- Microsoft 365 and related offerings
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Trend Micro and SentinelOne Endpoint Protection
- ProofPoint, Mimecast, and IronScales Messaging Security
- Cisco Umbrella and WebTitan DNS Filtering
- Cisco-Meraki Firewall, Switch, and Wireless Devices
- LionGard, BrightGauge, and IT Glue
- Tenable.io vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Assist in planning and developing processes for daily operations such as triage, ticketing, monitoring and alerting, and reporting.
- Create and manage relationships with customers and vendors
- Assist in project scheduling, tracking, and execution
- Previous experience with a Managed Service Provider (MSP), Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP), or other similar organization
- Driven self-starter eager to learn and leverage new tools and technologies when and where they make sense
- Proactive customer-service oriented mindset
- Highly technical background with strong customer-facing skill set
- Comfortable building and administering foundational technologies such as firewalls, switches, TCP/IP, virtualization, active directory, etc.
- Familiar with modern IT frameworks and the importance of a strong control environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About us: When you join Hutchinson and Bloodgood LLP, you join a firm not only highly committed to service, professionalism, and technical excellence, but also one that is dedicated to personal and professional development. We have assembled an impressive team of 31 partners and over 120 team members in four offices in both Northern and Southern California. Our reputation is based on the trusted advice and quality service we offer our clients. Our goal is to exceed expectations.
At Hutchinson and Bloodgood you will develop your future with maximum learning opportunities for a respected career. You will gain hands-on experience and a global understanding of clients needs (and how you can assist them.) As a trusted advisor to diverse industries of closely-held businesses and their owners, your contributions and advice will be valued and honored. Known for its professional integrity and excellence, Hutchinson and Bloodgood’s professionals are currently providing the same outstanding financial services and advice to multiple generation clients.