Bilingual Human Resources Assistant
Hutchinson Industries Inc. Trenton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position reports directly to the Human Resources Manager and is accountable for the administrative support of the day-to-day Human Resource operations.
- Answers phones for the HR department.
- Handles employment application intake.
- Data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Handles filing and scanning.
- Maintains confidential personnel files.
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment.
- Prepares job postings.
- Prescreens candidates to determine the most qualified candidates.
· Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Maintain the applicant tracking.
· Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Assists the department with HR projects.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· Minimum level of education: Associate’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, preferred.
- Proficient in Spanish (reading, writing, and speaking).
· Knowledge of Human Resources Principles.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong written, verbal, and communications skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully.
The employee frequently is required to sit; walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, for viewing a computer terminal distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception vision for driving and ability to adjust focus.
This position is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
Personal Protective Equipment
The following list of PPE is required while in the manufacturing area.
- Safety Glasses conforming to ANSI Z87.1 or higher
- Steel Toe Safety Shoes conforming to OSHA General Industry Standards 29 CFR 1910
- Hearing protection conforming to OSHA General Industry Standards 29 CFR 1910
Hutchinson Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is non-exempt. Hutchinson Industries, Inc. reserves the right to modify the job description based upon its needs and may require the employee to perform functions beyond those mentioned above. Neither this job description nor any other communication creates an employment contract between Hutchinson Industries, Inc. nor the employee, and either one may terminate employment without notice at any time.
Hutchinson Industries Inc.Why Work Here?
Hutchinson Industries has great benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
To provide engineered mobility solutions for all wheeled combat and off-road vehicles. Hutchinson’s customer-oriented philosophy allows us to provide responsive support to our customers, from prototyping and low-rate production through full production, with products that are custom suited to the customers’ needs. Innovative design and development concepts allow us to meet a wide variety of needs that support retrofitting to existing vehicles and maximizing the performance of new vehicles, while also meeting the demands of tomorrow’s lighter but more survivable combat vehicles.
460 Southard StreetTrenton, NJ