CDL-A Sweeper Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
- Safely operate a Manual and Automatic truck.
- Complete pre-trip inspections
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Experience Operating heavy machinery is a plus.
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- CDL-A License
- Local Driving
- Must be able to drive Manual or Automatic
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Rates (based upon experience)
- Year-round benefits including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Medical coverage
- MetLife - Dental/Vision coverage
- 401k with Employer Match
- Attendance Incentives
- Guaranteed Days Off
- Holiday pay after waiting period
- No Cost Life Insurance/Short-Term Disability/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Internal Advancement
Hutch Paving is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hutch Paving does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
E-Verify: Hutch Paving uses E-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Hutch Paving