Hutch Paving is currently seeking a CDL-A Truck driver for a full-time position.
- Safely operate a Manual and Automatic truck.
- Complete pre-trip inspections
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Experience Operating heavy machinery is a plus.
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- CDL-A License
- Local Driving
- Must be able to drive Manual or Automatic
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Local Driving
- Great work environment
- Consistent work load
- Day ahead scheduling
- Travel time paid
- Paid holidays
- Guaranteed holidays off
- Plenty of overtime available
We are always seeking dependable and organized individuals to add to our collaborative community. Here at Hutch, we pride ourselves with our team-oriented and exceptional service provider environment! We encompass a workplace that values employees’ ideas, embraces a diverse environment and delivers excellence with your every paving need.
What Are We About?
Hutch Paving began as a small start-up company in 1993 in Detroit.
Our approach was simple: address the client's needs, engineer solutions that meet those needs, provide quality service and never stop improving. Today we are the most respected provider of asphalt and concrete services in Southeast Michigan. Now located in Warren, Michigan, we built a new state-of-the-art facility which houses all of our operations under one roof.
Hutch Paving's focus remains on the quality services performed with absolute professionalism, integrity and pride.