Hustler Hollywood Entertainment, Inc. Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Larry Flynt has been a champion of breaking down boundaries and an advocate for freedom of sexuality, expression, and human rights since launching HUSTLER magazine in 1974 and winning a high-profile Supreme Court case in 1988 that defended free speech. In 1998, he launched the first HUSTLER Hollywood store, bringing that same spirit to a physical retail location. Since opening the flagship store on the Sunset Strip, HUSTLER Hollywood has expanded to 34 locations across the country, with plans to double this number by 2021.
Our goal at HUSTLER Hollywood is to erase the shame – we believe that there shouldn’t be any discomfort or embarrassment when openly discussing sexuality, an affinity for a particular unconventional sex act, or when visiting a boutique that sells sex toys. HUSTLER Hollywood is a space intended to promote sexual freedom and positivity. We have a vision for a world in which people feel liberated to engage in dialog about their sexual preferences and are able to access tools that can help them fulfill their fantasies. We aim to provide products, information, events, and education that supports this endeavor and empowers people of all bodies, sexualities, ages, and kinks to realize their desires.
We are seeking talented, passionate individuals who share our belief that all people have the right to receive education, knowledge, and resources that enable them to embrace their sexuality and explore the full spectrum of pleasure. As an employee of HUSTLER Hollywood, your primary responsibility is to foster an atmosphere where individuals of all walks of life feel welcomed to come and speak freely about sexuality. If you’re a sex-positive, open-minded person dedicated to elevating customer experience and education, join our mission to erase the shame.
A Sales Associate is a position responsible for supporting the Store Leadership Team in achieving all Company goals and initiatives. The Store Associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork. The Store Associate has a direct reporting relationship to the Store Leadership team.
As a brand ambassador he or she will utilize his or her passion for HUSTLER combined with exceptional knowledge of the brand, strong sales strategies and high service level to help elevate the HUSTLER Hollywood customer experience through establishing, managing, and developing exceptional customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aware of customer activity and responds with a sense of urgency, prioritizing assisting customers over other tasks
- Greets and acknowledges customers while providing the appropriate level of service
- Exercises sound judgment in effectively addressing customer concerns
- Demonstrates exceptional selling skills
- Provides fast, friendly and accurate service at the point of sale
- Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all sizes and styles are represented
- Follows Company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
- Embraces responsibility of assigned tasks
- Supports maintaining a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to Company standards and safety requirements
- Performs daily housekeeping duties to Company standard
- Guarantees Company assets by ensuring adherence to all Loss Prevention procedures
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is flexible and enjoyable
- Constructively shares suggestions, ideas and concerns with appropriate Store Leadership
- Exhibits flexibility by working as member of stock team, if necessary
- 1 year previous retail or customer service experience
- Excellent customer engagement
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, & Powerpoint and ability to adapt to additional internal applications
- Ability to utilize retail POS System & Inventory Scanner
- Must be able to make change using American Monetary units
- A High School Diploma required or General Education Degree (GED); Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and tactically
- Ability to determine and shift priorities quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires ability to rapidly and constantly lift large and heavy packages and boxes and to perform a continuous process of loading and unloading large boxes throughout a scheduled shift
- Able to reach overhead, bend, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, processing shipment and store merchandising.
- The ability to be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Must have ability to safely lift minimum of 50 lbs. without restrictions
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance items: sweep, vacuum, empty trash, clean
- Ability to use and climb ladders
- Requires ability to perform repetitive motions (i.e. hanging, folding, ringing up customers, etc.)
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Adult content environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
Hustler Hollywood Entertainment, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Hustler Hollywood Entertainment, Inc.