- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Representative will secure customer orders for Styleline Glass Door Systems products and services through a direct selling approach that focuses on providing customers solutions that contribute to their businesses. Revenue responsibility will vary according to experience level, assigned products/services and customer/ account profiles. You will report to the Director of Sales.
- Area of concentration will be either the Western US Market or the Eastern US Market to be determined based on the location of Sales Representative candidate. Key focus will be on HSM Branch development and Trade Market customer onboarding including, Dealers, Walk-In Cooler manufacturers, HSM Channel Partners, and key End Users.
- Secure customer orders that achieve corporate sales and OI objectives. Drive sales by providing solutions to customers that address their respective business needs.
- Develop effective relationships with key customer contacts and territory refrigeration dealers and contractors that lead to profitable sales. When necessary, assist treasury with collections process.
- Develop sales plans that support company objectives for sales, OI, market-share and account penetration.
- Prepare monthly activity report, maintain current customer/account information regarding product/service issues, customer visits, personal contact information etc.
- Participate in trade shows and industry associations.
- Grow knowledge of Styleline service offerings, industry/competitor trends and customer requirements/ conditions. Be responsible for continuing self-development especially in the areas of interpersonal communications, negotiations, account management, cross-selling, refrigeration concepts and solutions selling.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Marketing, Business, Finance or relevant field)
- 3 + years of progressive experience in a Sales, Marketing, or closely related field.
- Progressive client development experience in the food retail industry.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects and be effective penetrating and communicating at all levels, especially at the C level.
- Develop and maintain repeatable sales and ordering process.
- Hussmann or refrigeration product experience.
- Travel up to 50 - 75%
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career.
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more.
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.
BusinessView all jobs at Hussmann Corporation
Get fresh Security Systems Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.