Since 1945, Huskey has been a family-owned and operated company in the building materials industry.
Tired of being just a number? We see our team members as contributing individuals who are dedicated to serving others with excellence. We are always striving to improve our work culture to build a successful future for our team members and customers.
If you have a strong desire to learn and grow, feel appreciated and contribute to making a difference, then you have come to the right place.Job Description
Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401k)
Success in this role will consist of a safety mindset, exceptional time management, planning and organization, and following through with a focus on solutions.
- Develop and maintains positive working relationship with others
- Assists others when not asked
- Has credibility with peers and managers
- High customer service ethic (internal/external customers) - is passionate about exceeding customer expectations and improving service levels
- Takes pride in achievement of team objectives
- Self-motivated - driven to achieve desired results
- Shares ideas and information in a respectful manner
- Flexible and adaptable with schedule
- Must pass required company drug screens as part of a drug-free workplace
- Valid Class B Driver License
- Clean MVR and insurability for driving
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.