Paralegal Assistant - Data Clerk
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Husch Blackwell LLP is a full-service litigation and business law firm with multiple locations across the United States, serving clients with domestic and international operations.
At Husch Blackwell we believe that diverse, equitable and inclusive teams lead to better outcomes. Husch Blackwell is committed to retaining, recruiting, developing, and promoting talented lawyers and business professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We foster an engaged, diverse, and inclusive team culture of accountability and purpose that makes our Firm and our communities better.
Our firm is committed to attracting and retaining professionals who value each other and the service we provide by embracing Teamwork, Collaboration, Client Service, and Innovation. If you are a motivated professional looking for a long-term fit where you can grow in a role, and will be valued and empowered, then we invite you to apply to our Paralegal Assistant - Data Clerk position. This position may be filled remotely, our virtual office The Link, or in any of our locations.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide attorneys and paralegals with assistance in managing data and case organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage, organize, store and analyze all incoming data as efficiently as possible, while always upholding agreed-upon security standards.
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results.
- Maintain database.
- Communicate with team members about data changes and requirements.
- Download and save documents into NetDocs.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned.
- Meet a billable requirement of 1000 hours.
- Ability to deliver superior service to all internal and external customers and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with clients and employees at all times; professional appearance required.
- Ability to successfully perform position requirements with excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills required.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; ability and willingness to adapt to changing business demands.
- Ability to produce acceptable amount of work efficiently and accurately; ability to produce quality final work product.
- Ability to exercise good judgment at all times by making sound and practical decisions; ability to assume responsibility for decisions and act decisively under deadlines.
- High level of professional integrity required; ability to maintain confidentiality and build trust.
- Ability to lead and motivate the work of others; when applicable, ability to successfully manage direct report(s), including performance evaluation, goal-setting, employee development and problem-solving.
- Two years litigation experience mandatory.
- Asbestos experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience with electronic court filings.
- Ability to prioritize workflow and manage time.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements. The Firm will provide reasonable accommodations as necessary to allow an individual with a disability to apply for and/or perform the essential functions of a position. Please reach out to our HR team to request an accommodation.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Employees are entitled to compensation commensurate with skill and experience. The exact compensation will vary based on skills, experience, location, and other factors permitted by law. The expected compensation ranges for this position in various states and jurisdictions are as follows:
- State of California: $50,000 - $75,000
- State of Colorado: $49,000 - $60,000
- Jersey City, NJ: $50,000 - $60,000
- State of New York: $55,000 - $66,000
- State of Washington: $51,000 - $62,000
The above salaries do not include a discretionary bonus, however bonus opportunities are non-guaranteed, and are dependent upon individual and firm performance. Full-time employees receive benefits including: medical and dental coverage; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance; pre-tax flexible spending account for certain medical and dependent care expenses; an employee assistance program; Paid Time Off; paid holidays; participation in a retirement plan program after meeting eligibility requirements; and more.
Please include a cover letter and resume when applying.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Vet. Principal Applicants Only.
Husch Blackwell Llp
1801 Pennsylvania Ave NWWashington, DC
Get fresh Paralegal Assistant - Data Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.