Fort Bliss Site Operations Tech - Secret Clearance Required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fort Bliss Site Operations Technician
HCI – Integrated Solutions is seeking a Site Operations Technician for the Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Fleet Management Center Central Distribution Activity (AFMC-CDA). This position is located at Fort Bliss, TX.
The Site Operations Technician is responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Support the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) operations.
- Support warehouse inventory operations (e.g., requisition, receipt and transportation activity, classified/sensitive material management.
- Monitor, analyze supply, demand, receipt, and issue activities IAW AR 725-50 and AR 710-2.
- Support scheduled and special inventories.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Site Operations Manager or higher management
- Alternate during the absence of the Site Operations Manager.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and three (3) years’ experience in the logistic disciplines. (Candidate may substitute 3 additional years of experience for a bachelor’s degree).
- Candidate must possess a current and active Secret Clearance to meet position hiring requirements. Candidate must be able to maintain an active Secret Clearance during employment.
Hurricane Consulting Inc
AddressFort Bliss, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Hurricane Consulting Inc