**Please note this position is located in Hurricane, WV. Relocation fees are negotiable for the ideal candidate.**
Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced veterinarian, if you are an energetic,
customer service oriented doctor looking for a great opportunity; we are the choice for you!
Our hospital is looking for an associate that is a compassionate, enthusiastic, and an effective
- The ideal candidate is friendly and easy to work with but also driven to provide service and care that exceeds our client’s expectations. Strengths in surgery are a plus but not required.
We are currently a 3FTE practice located in a large, 12,000 sq. foot, modern facility that offers
full veterinary services to our patients.
- We compensate on a percentage of production so there is plenty of opportunity to set your own income.
- We will provide a $90,000 guaranteed base for a full time 38 hours/week position.
- We will consider full-time or part-time positions.
- Examine, Diagnose and treat animals
- Prescribe appropriate medications or therapies
- Perform surgery
- Review radiographs, ultrasound, blood testing, pathology reports, and other diagnostic results
- Collect information from diagnostic tests to make diagnosis
- Contact owners with treatment suggestions and plans
- Update patient records with Assessments and plans and client communication notes
- Attend monthly doctor meetings
- Assist in training of veterinary assistants and technicians at monthly staff meetings
- annual continuing education allowances
- state licenses and association dues
- DEA license fees
- 1 week paid vacation the first year and 2 weeks paid vacation every following year of employment
- simple IRA matching fund
- $300/month benefit incentive to cover your needed insurances
- Relocation fees are negotiable for the ideal candidate.
We provide general medicine to small animals, offering outpatient wellness care and in-hospital treatments
that include chemotherapy, hospice care, and rehabilitation. We perform soft tissue surgery,
orthopedic procedures, and dentistry. We offer abdominal and cardiac ultrasound services.
Our team is compromised of 20 support staff with 7 registered veterinary technicians. Our core values of
passion, education, teamwork, client service, accountability, and respect guide us in providing
high quality pet care in a positive work environment.
We have updated DR and CR digital radiology systems, in-house laboratory, E-stim, therapeutic
ultrasound, and therapeutic laser. Our practice leaders are always looking for the ability to grow
and expand our services in relation to our community needs and desires. Hurricane Animal
Hospital was recently voted Best in the Tri-State for 2018. And our owner veterinarian, Dr.
Shawn Sette, was recognized as the WVVMA Veterinarian of the Year.
Applicants can reach Jennifer (Hospital Administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to call with questions (304) 549-9435. Check us out online at
www.hurricaneanimalcare.com or on our Facebook page
www.facebook.com/HurricaneAnimalHospital/ AND we always encourage tours of our facility!