- $115,000 to $140,000 Yearly
- Medical , Paid Time Off , Retirement
See our video on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/ln-wvFyE_Tk
We are looking for an associate veterinarian who has a love for patient care and high quality medicine. Our team is ready to provide the support needed to make you successful.
- Located in beautiful West Virginia.
- Between Marshall University and Charleston (the capital city).
- Our location is perfect for anyone enjoys the outdoors with activities from rock climbing to kayaking, skiing, hunting and fishing, hiking and more. We also have several festivals and fairs in the Hurricane and local areas.
- Safe and friendly communities for families, and perfect environment for those searching for affordable housing and pleasant community living.
We practice small animal predominant medicine with offerings from:
- Ultrasound services,
- Full in-hospital laboratory,
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries,
- Physical rehabilitation,
- Chemotherapy and cancer care,
- Dentistry, and
- Wellness and prevention medicine.
We encourage our team to grow their skills and education in areas that peak their interests and passions.
- competitive salary packages
- Health insurance
- Continuing education
- License and dues
- Paid vacation
We will accept new graduates and have a strong mentoring program. Most importantly we value work-life balance and strive to ensure our team feels valued.
Powered by JazzHR
Hurricane Animal HospitalHurricane, WV
Get fresh Associate Veterinarian jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.