As Digital Marketing Strategist, you'll create comprehensive digital marketing strategies to improve organic online presences for our clients that place value on quality over quantity. Our work isn’t about securing the most traffic for our clients, but rather securing the most qualified traffic. In addition, you will need to build multi-channel digital marketing strategies that support social media, video marketing, web development, content marketing, and local search optimization in which SEO may or may not be the highest priority for the client.
You must be able to clearly explain the client’s needs to a web development team and understand the technical components of SEO. You should also have a keen eye for other department projects that could have an unexpected impact on the marketing strategy and know how to address them. Balancing client’s expectations, budget, and managing the project timeline to deliver projects on time and on budget are a must.
Disciplines practiced in this role include Technical SEO, Search Analytics (via Google Analytics 360), Content Marketing, Link Building, Social Media Marketing, Paid Search Management and Local Search Optimization.
- Create and execute strategies for natural search growth through content and other tactics
- Integrate SEO into the company and digital marketing initiatives
- Test and measure results for new strategies
- Understand and use basic marketing principles in strategies
- Understand and use technical website principles
- Understand and use industry-standard SEO, paid search and social media management tools
- Interact with and report results to company leaders
- Work well with the existing team and be willing to learn from teammates
- Report the results of work to clients (i.e., communicate with clients by email, phone, and occasionally in person. You may also be called upon to attend prospective client meetings to support account management in building the right strategies).
- Manage project budget and set an annual budget based on client’s marketing objectives
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Advertising, Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Management or related position
- Experience with web development, HTML, schema markup preferred
- Ability to create well-rounded reports for team and client review
- Outstanding creative, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Willingness to stay up to date on digital marketing offerings and trends
A media, marketing, and entertainment agency.
We were founded in Lincoln, Nebraska as a small team of two in 2010, offering social media services to brands and athletes. A decade of growth later we've grown to be a uniquely well-rounded marketing and advertising agency with in-house media, sports, entertainment, and film divisions.
Mergers and acquisitions over the years (with B2 Interactive, Disconnected Media, Digital Hero Films, Victory Fighting Championship, and Hail Varsity) has grown our team to about 50 people. We have offices in Omaha, Salt Lake City, and Lincoln.
We serve over 200 clients who collectively operate in 8 countries, including 43 states in the United States. Our client range from local businesses just starting to build their brand and online presence to enterprise organizations.
Our Managing Partners have spent 20-plus years in our industry developing solutions that are sophisticated and personalized to help each client reach their business goals.
We’re not ashamed to say we have a lot of fun with our work. If you’re interested in working with us or just have a few questions, get in touch. We’d love to chat.
Services offered at our agency include:
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Social Media Marketing
· Web Design
· Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
· Content Strategies
· UX/CR Optimization
· Event Marketing
· Video/Film Production
· Brand Development
· Advertising and Media:
·· Live Events (sports, concerts, conferences, and more)