Huron Gastro, P.C. is an adult medical gastroenterology practice specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of disorders that affect the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine (colon), rectum, liver, gallbladder, bile ducts, and pancreas.
Our practice includes 18 physicians who are board-certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine, 4 physician assistants, and an outstanding staff of clinical and administrative personnel.
Huron Gastro has been a leader in the field for nearly 4 decades, with expertise in every leading-edge technology that is currently available for the practice of gastrointestinal medicine.
Huron Gastro is committed to high quality, efficient, compassionate, cost-conscious care. We value our culture which holds high the values of dignity and respect, and we focus much time and effort on continuing education for our health care professionals.
- High school diploma
- Medical Assistant Certification
- CMA or RMA
- CPR or BCLS Certified
- 1 year minimum experience in a medical office
- Previous GI or endoscopy experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of clinic equipment (endoscopes, etc.)
- Preparation and care of medical instruments
- Set-up and maintenance of clean examination areas
- Positive patient interaction and communication
- Support to physicians
- Adherence to proper infection control measures