We are searching for a talented intern to join our team for the Summer 2019. The ideal candidate is deeply passionate about the global social impact landscape and has a drive and desire to help make creative work that matters. This person should be a self-starter, highly motivated and continually curious. They will be working in a collaborative environment with to telecommunications clients.
As an intern at COMPANY, you’ll hit the ground running. You’ll learn the ins and outs of marketing while developing leadership skills. You will support both Account Management and Strategy teams, and you’ll be paired with a manager who is highly invested in your growth and development.
This is a 3-month paid internship, starting in May or June 2019.
What You’ll Do:
• Assist and support the team throughout campaign development and production for a variety of clients
• Assist with strategic research
• Assist with internal and external community management
• Help identify strategic insights
• Attend internal brainstorm sessions and workshops
• Present internal impacts
• Help prepare presentation materials for marketing demonstrations
• You are persistently curious
• You have an inherent desire to find out how things work (and a drive to build things to be better)
• You are organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You have an insatiable hunger for content and pride yourself on being ‘in the know’ when it comes to cutting-edge innovation
• You are a proactive listener and active doer
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment - the busier the better
• You know a lot, but you also know you don’t know everything and are ready to learn a lot too
• We highly value all aspects of diversity. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Undergrad or graduate student applications accepted.
TO APPLY: Submit your resumé today!