Sales Intern (Paid Internship)
Position: Full-time and/or Part-time
Office Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time and Summer Roles Available
Compensation: between $30k $40k dependent on hours worked
Office Location: Austin, TX
Sales Intern Job Summary:
The Sales team is responsible for creating dynamic experiences and bringing all aspects our brand to life. Our Sales Interns will be the face of our client as you explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. People with an outgoing personality and a great sense of humor often enjoy this part of the role, and the more customers you attract, the more sales you make!
As you develop your skills sets through the training provided, other opportunities to progress may also become available. This includes the opportunity of full time work, leadership opportunities and even managerial positions further down the line.
Sales Intern Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop strategic event marketing plans and initiatives to support business goals in the region
• Establish a marketing strategy and messaging plan for each event.
• Manage the planning of events
• Analyze marketing program initiatives for effectiveness, ROI Analysis, and evaluation
• Gather and use attendee feedback to suggest the refinement of sales and marketing tactics as well as future enhancements for the event.
• Identify the competitor and business trends of the region
• Share synergies and best practices across markets
• Provide support for national initiatives and programs led by the Senior Marketing Manager
• Manage marketing team members aligned to the region
• Provide training and guidance to the markets on how to use central marketing tools
Sales Intern Qualifications:
• We are seeking confident, professional, and career motivated self-starters to join a team that is passionate about marketing and events
• Creative and solution-oriented problem solver, with a strong customer focus
• Outstanding organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills
• Sought out by leaders for proactive consulting and problem-solving
• Excellent negotiating and influence skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage projects across businesses, functions, and geographic locations
• Highly detail oriented, forward-thinking and proactive
• Expertise in Excel (e.g. data manipulation and analysis, equations, etc.) and PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations)
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of professionalism and flexibility
• Ability to interact in a professional manner with co-workers, clients and senior management to build lasting relationships
Sales Intern Requirements:
⦁ Travel to Austin, TX
⦁ For legal reason, applicants must be 18 or older
⦁ For our international applicants, please keep in mind, we are unable to provide sponsorships at the current moment.
It's as easy as hitting the APPLY button and following us on Linkedin.