Customer Service Representative - Summer Expansion!
Availability: 4 Full Time and 2 Part Time
Hours: 10am – 7pm
Start Date: As soon as possible (Negotiable)
Bilingual (English – Spanish) Customer Service Representatives also available.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Provide a high level of customer service to our customers
- Discuss client services and products with customers
- Completing new customer information
- Processing customer sales orders
Customer Service Representative Office Responsibilities
- Attend training sessions
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly progress reports
- Update paperwork for new customers
- Update general knowledge of client services, policies and procedures
Progression Opportunities for Customer Service Representatives
As a company, we believe in training and rewarding existing staff members rather than outsourcing senior staff. As a result, team members are given the opportunity to progress within the company to a more senior position. This includes:
- Team Supervisor
- Marketing Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Event Manager
- Sales Manager
If you are looking for something new and are ready to have some fun at work CLICK APPLY!!