- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re Hurley Associates. A bold and innovative brand development, customer acquisition, active marketing firm that aims to revolutionize the concept of traditional marketing concepts and the wedge it creates between the customer and client.
Our company is looking to hire a Marketing Representative who will be working closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as white papers and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our marketing and sales teams.Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop branding messages.
- Identifies target customers and markets.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good teamworking skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
Hurley Associates Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Hurley Associates Inc