Rheumatology Associates of North Alabama is seeking a fulltime BC/BE Rheumatologist to join the group of 6 physicians in a 100% rheumatology practice. The practice is located in a medical office building adjacent to Huntsville Hospital. There is a private parking garage and the building is attached to the hospital by a pedestrian bridge. This a well-established practice with low overhead, on-site ancillary services and wonderful support staff to handle the administrative duties for physicians. The group was established more than 35 years ago and consists of 50+ employees, including a certified nurse practitioner. Each physician typically sees 20-45 patients a day. The clinic has a Lunar Prodigy DEXA machine, a research department with approximately 38 studies and an in-house lab. We have a large infusion suite that can accommodate 12 patients and administer Remicade, Orencia, Rituxan, Boniva, Prolia, Benlysta and Reclast. Call schedule is rotated equally among each physician.
Key Features of this opportunity include:
- Salary guarantee period and excellent earning potential based on productivity model
- Partnership track after two years
- Nominal hospital consults
- Paid CME?s
- Paid Time off
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Health, dental and vision insurance provided
- Medical Malpractice insurance provided
- Office schedule Monday through Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, Friday 8 am to 3 pm
- Relocation assistance
- Infusion Center located in the office equipped with 12 chairs
- Recent fellowship trained candidates welcome
In addition to the clinic benefits, the group is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital. Huntsville Hospital is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the nation (with 971 beds), serving all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee. The affiliation allows the group access to a large base of patients supported by a referral base of 180+ primary care physicians.
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other city in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridge Street Town Center are just some of the main attractions!
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. By Business Week.
- Ranked 7th Best City to Live in America by US News