We are not the hustle and bustle of a hospital. We care for our residents in a comfortable, home-like environment that fosters meaningful and fulfilling relationships with our residents.
We offer state-of-the art physical, speech, and occupational rehabilitation allowing continual enhancement and sharpening of your nursing skills within both acute and rehabilitation services.
Our facility provides a professional nursing with multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like they're a member of our family - join us in providing that care!
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your life!
Registered Nurse: Shift & Weekend Supervisor
Serves as charge nurse and assumes responsibility for staffing and/or care of residents within a unit. Assists in maintaining resident care standards by supervising and directing activities of subordinate nurses engaged in quality assurance, infection control, and utilization review activities
Assists the Director of Nursing with management of the nursing department.
- Current R.N. license by State required with experience in the long term care or working with the geriatric population preferred.
- Must have at least three years nursing experience and one year supervisory experience.
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments.
We offer the following benefits for you and your family:
- Competitive Wages
- Low Cost Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
To become a part of a team of caring professionals, submit your confidential resume
"Our Family Caring For Yours"