Administrative Assistant for Undergraduate Admissions
- Expired: June 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Must have a strong personal faith in Jesus Christ, a desire to serve others and a commitment to being a faithful steward of university resources
- Bachelor's degree and relevant experience preferred
- An ability to use technology and problem solve
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Willingness to remain flexible
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Provide great customer service to prospective students and parents both in-person during campus visits along with answering inbound phone calls.
- Provide support to the Director of Undergraduate Admissions and VPEMM with reports, presentations, manage calendars, and other projects
- Assist with overseeing daily tasks of our student employees
- Data entry
- Assist the Director of Admissions with organizing events such as college fairs, conferences, registration days, etc.
- Work with the Campus Visit Coordinator to provide coverage for the front desk, maintaining a clean and professional first impression for guests.
- Work in the Office of Admissions 12 months per year
- Attend scheduled group visit/registration days throughout the year as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
General Information: Huntington University is an independent, Christian liberal arts university. Employees of Huntington University subscribe to the Statement of Faith that is identical to that of the National Association of Evangelicals.Statement of Faith
Work Schedule: This is a part-time, non-exempt position, 20 hours per week.
To Apply: Review the full job description attached for a complete list of responsibilities and qualifications. Apply via ADP and upload a cover letter, resume and list of references with your completed application. Questions can be emailed to Jean Cole, Human Resources Manager.
EducationView all jobs at Huntington University