School Bus Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hunter Point Boarding School is looking for School Bus Operator/Driver to join our staff.
- Clear a Background check and a drug test
- Have a Arizona Drivers License for at least 5 years
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must pass all required tests at DMV for a Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger and School Bus endorsements
- Medical Examination Report for Commercial Driver Fitness Determination (DOT Physical)
- Basic knowledge of bus operation, safety and safety equipment
- Thorough knowledge of first aid procedures
- Provide support, instruction and behavior management to help students understand and comply with school bus safety rules
- Ability to interact well with other staff, pupils, parents and general public
- Physical Demands: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force regularly or as needed to move objects
Hunters Point Boarding School, IncWhy Work Here?
HPBSI is a dynamic small school with excellent benefits in a scenic location.
Hunters Point Boarding School Inc is a K-5 BIE grant school located 6 miles south of St. Michaels and Window Rock, AZ. The school is located in a scenic and rural region offering small class sizes and a residential hall. We offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits such as employer paid health insurance for staff and a 7% 401k match! Please visit our website to find out more about the school and program at www.hpbs-az.org.
TravelView all jobs at Hunters Point Boarding School, Inc