- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hunter Truck is looking for all-level Technicians and is offering a Sign on BONUS for Expert and Master Level Diesel Technicians up to $5,000!! Come work at Hunter Truck, a family-owned and operated network of the largest heavy-duty truck dealerships in the Northeast.
In Addition Hunter Truck Offers:
- Great competitive hourly rate with shift differential
- $250 annual boot stipend
- Bonus incentive plan
- Shift Differential pay
- Toolbox relocation
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Additional compensation for related certifications
- Tuition reimbursement for entry-level Technicians
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Zero Cost medical plan
- Pet Insurance
Learn More to EARN More!
- State Inspection License
- Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Manufacturer Certifications with Peterbilt/Paccar, International/Navistar, Cummins, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Diesel Technicians of all experience levels
- Day, afternoon & evening shifts are available at most locations
- Function as a service technician who can perform minor repairs without supervision.
- Perform work as outlined on minor repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, following dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and performs the repair, as directed by a supervisor.
- Assist other technicians with major repairs.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Document all required information for the successful completion of a warranty claim.
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment.
- Road test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician
- Keep abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
Position Requirements: will vary on the level of experience and be discussed at the interview
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Vocational technical school training or equivalent experience
- Automotive experience
- Medium and/or Heavy Duty truck experience
All positions are subject to a drug and background screening.