Hunter Truck Sales & Service Smithfield, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Hunter Truck is a locally owned and operated network of the largest heavy duty truck dealerships in the Northeast. If you have a passion, drive and commitment to success we want you on our team!
We are looking for committed team members to join our Sales Department at our Allentown location! The Sales Coordinator will facilitate the requirements of customers and sales representatives before, during and after the sales process. . This position is a stepping stone toward a full time sales position or other leadership position. Candidates must possess:
· Computer literacy
· High energy and attention to detail
· Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
· The ability to multitask, works in a fast-paced environment, and meets deadlines
· Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations
valid driver's license required; must meet company insurability standards
We offer competitive benefit package including:
•Medical, dental, vision
•Short and long term disability
•Employee assistance program
•Company paid life insurance
•401k retirement with discretionary contribution
•Paid vacation and holidays
•Paid training and more!
All positions subject to drug screen and background screen.
Hunter Truck Sales & Service
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter Truck Sales & Service