- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Set up cell based assays to support discovery and optimization efforts for insect control and biotech traits.
- Interact with teammates to setup automation to run the assays.
- Summarize data for report creation.
- Interface with other functional teams that provide testing reagents or analyze the samples further for protein detection.
- Master’s degree of higher in Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or related field
- Demonstrated ability in cell-based assays (insect, plant or fungi)
- 4-6+ years experience working in the research lab are required.
- Clear and timely communication as well as result orientation are keys to success for this role.
- Proficient use of MS Office, experience in automation and statistics are highly desired.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ScienceView all jobs at Hunter International