SAP Business Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
SAP Business Analyst
Competitive Compensation & Benefits Offered
SAP Business Analyst will be the regional subject matter expert for Plan to Make (PTM) processes within S4 HANA ERP system.
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work to identify solutions and process improvements for PTM within the Americas region and be a visible and engaged asset to our PTM user community.
- Support various business lines to understand current processes, research solutions needed to address changing business needs, and ultimately design innovative solutions within SAP S4 HANA.
- Act as a key interface between our internal teams and our 3rd party IT provider for SAP services. Oversees Master Data Governance (MDG), supporting day to day material master data management and other related processes.
SAP Business Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on business or information technology (IT), is preferred; Associate degree, with a focus on IT, combined with 5+ years of work experience with performing business process analysis, data analysis, nancial reporting, database management and/or process improvement, can be considered.
- 5+ years of experience in IT, Manufacturing, Master Data, or other business-related discipline 3+ years of SAP experience – PTM/PP, QM, etc., Master Data, MM, SD or related demonstrated collaboration with multiple business functions.
- Knowledge of data storage domains and data quality management processes.
- Ability to develop new procedures, strategies, and process improvements that will enhance business productivity and data quality.
- Direct experience in project activities of medium to large IT projects.
- Ability to inuence and negotiate cross functionally without direct authority.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects and to build strong team relationships.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), presentation skills and team facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical requirements.
- Prociency with Microsoft (MS) Oce applications including MS Access.
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter International