Hunter International Des Moines, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Assist recruiters and hiring leaders with the recruitment process with a focus on scheduling interviews (i.e., calendaring, managing travel and hotel arrangements, creating interview itineraries, serving as candidate’s primary point of contact for information and assistance throughout the interviewing process, maintaining open communication with hiring managers and recruiters to ensure timeliness of task completion, etc.).
- Work the Recruiting Center front desk (i.e., greeting candidates and hiring leaders).
- Facilitate background and compliance checks in accordance with company guidelines.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as required.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience, but bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of related work experience.
- Experience in an administrative or recruiting support role a plus.
- Experience working in a production environment a plus (e.g., drawing work from a queue).
- Proficiency with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, OneNote, and Teams. Experience scheduling in Outlook required.
- Technically savvy with ability to quickly learn various programs, systems, and HR technologies. Experience with the iCIMS applicant tracking system is a plus.
- Strong collaboration and team-oriented mindset a must (as this role will work alongside a small but mighty team of Talent Acquisition Specialists).
- Requires time management, multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, advanced decision-making, reasoning, consultative, and organizational skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to operate self-sufficiently.
AddressDes Moines, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter International