- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager is responsible for planning and directing the development, execution and completion of site capital investment projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for safety, regulatory and/or environmental compliance.
- Assure continuous improvement and compliance of processes.
- Use expertise gained through a wide exposure in previous assignments and by focusing on areas for planning, scheduling, organizing, performance management, financial management, administrative skills, and QA.
- Maintain a close working relationship with key site leaders in order to define, plan, budget, and execute required capital projects. This includes support of business case, Project objectives and preliminary planning. Also included is direct technical and economic input for funding preparation.
- Manage the implementation of capital projects. This includes concept development, establishment of Project team, basic engineering, process transfer and optimization, technical and economic evaluation of alternatives, scope definition and control, estimating, scheduling, development of Appropriation Request, cost and schedule compliance, detailed engineering and design, compliance with engineering, safety and environmental standards and procedures, permit applications, procurement of goods and services, commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Identify requirements and secure the necessary engineering discipline, engineering services, procurement and construction support to execute the capital plans and/or the assigned projects.
- Provide management with updated analysis and projections on the status of projects focusing on management of change, schedule compliance, cost control and major project risks.
- Develop execution strategy and actively manages risk reduction programs. Assure that relevant best practices/lessons learnt are implemented in the program. Ensure that technical procedures are followed and tools of industry standard are applied.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Associate degree in engineering or other project management-related fields plus 6+ years of experience in project management and controlling OR bachelor’s degree 4+ years of experience OR master's degree 2+ years of experience.
- Experience as Project Area Manager /Engineering Manager in investment projects, preferable.
- Experience in all phases of a project from conceptual planning and design through qualification/validation and regulatory licensing.
- Excellent communication skills; customer focus; ability to deal with ambiguity and conflicts.
ConstructionView all jobs at Hunter International
Get fresh Director IT Project Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.