Product Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Product Manager will act as a product manager for voice products within a Scaled Agile Framework.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Working on a highly visible enterprise-wide migration to Genesys.
- Accountable for the product feature backlog and roadmap
- Create business features
- Practical understanding of SAFE principles and practices
- Works closely with the solution manager to decompose epics into features
- Works closely with business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of customer & market needs, and obtain inputs into roadmap prioritization
- Works closely with product owners to assist in decomposing features
- Actively participates in all SAFe ceremonies, including PI planning, PO sync, inspect & adapt session.
Product Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years of additional relevant experience
- 3 years of experience with Product Owner, Project Management and / or Business Analysis
- Experience driving teams and management to decisions
- Experience working within SAFe
- Experience with Contact Center technologies, including Genesys, Avaya, Verint etc.
- Diplomatic with strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Healthcare insurance industry experience preferred
- Willingness to travel on site once a quarter (KY)
BusinessView all jobs at Hunter International
Get fresh Product Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.