Marketing Data Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Marketing Data Analyst
Pay Rate: $37-40/hour
Marketing Data Analyst will manage and coordinate the rebate/programs fulfillment process to ensure timely payments of incentives to end-users and channel partner customers.
Marketing Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support Marketing to ensure that all aspects of the marketing program rebate fulfillment is completed in a timely manner that follows the BES internal control.
- Aggregate and submit qualifying sales data as required by each marketing program.
- Manage all aspects of sales program management and fulfillment intended to drive outstanding performance from the team and exceptional efficiency from the program investments.
- Manage, track and report Distributor Rebates and In-season programs.
- Execute Master data management for rewards/programs sales allocations.
- Serve as primary contact with Canada marketing team, 1:1 team, and Order to Cash team.
- Take a leadership role in reporting and driving results through KPI’s on a consistent basis.
- Development and delivery of rebates/programs reports.
- Support US Program Fulfillment Analyst with program calculations and fulfillment as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Commercial Services Manager and/or Head of Marketing, Canada.
Marketing Data Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years’ experience with system/data analysis within a Sales and Marketing organization.
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to perform data analysis and interpretation, and manage data.
- Experience with general programs/rebates management.
- Ability to influence and gain support of internal departments needed to support program efforts.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, decision-making and self-motivational skills as well as multi-tasking skills are imperative to effectively perform the functions of this position, due to the diverse job responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional and ethical work practices are also required. Incumbent must possess the ability to effectively interact with employees in several functional departments.
- The incumbent must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to clearly articulate statistical findings.
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially in Windows, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of SAP and specifically BW is preferred.
- Familiar with Tableau software or Power BI (plus).
TechnologyView all jobs at Hunter International