- Posted: over a month ago
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Manufacturing Engineer will provide technical expertise to determine and implement the most effective use of resources to meet customer requirements while continuously driving the elimination of waste.
Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Will work independently and in a team environment to support the daily function of the manufacturing and business office operations
- Will identify, participate and lead projects, training, workshops, kaizen events to continuously improve manufacturing and business transactional processes
- Will utilize and train personnel to utilize Lean tools/methods; 6S, Visual Controls, Standard Work, Value Stream Mapping, Set Up Reduction, etc.
- Will sustain and improve current processes using the decision-making hierarchy of Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost
- Will lead and participate in cross functional improvement teams at all organizational levels
- Will use data and statistical analysis to prioritize projects
- Will work closely with senior staff on layout of manufacturing floor as new equipment is acquired
- Will be the focal point for all documentation to BOM’s, labor standards, and operation procedures, including work instructions, etc.
- Will develop and deliver training material as needed
- Will perform additional duties as assigned
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Plastic Injection Molding preferred
- Experience in medical or automotive manufacturing a plus
- LSS GB (or better) a plus
- ISO/TS, ITAR, and FDA knowledge and experience a plus
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hunter International
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?