- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Laboratory Technician will be responsible for assisting technical personnel in general laboratory operations and routine laboratory or information handling tasks in support of scientific research on the DNA PCR Data Analysis Team.
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities:
- Follow standard operating procedures to evaluate data against predetermined quality criteria using proprietary software tools
- Utilize analytical tools (Excel, PowerBI, LIMS, etc.) to evaluate and identify trends in data sets
- Identify and report basic process issues to the team
- Perform tasks according to accepted methods and training prescribed by the work group
- Support the demands of a high-throughput analytical PCR laboratory evaluating real-time qualitative and quantitative PCR data
- Perform routine data analysis while executing initial process issue investigations and report findings back to team
Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field of study
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills, and attention to detail are required
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
- 0-2 years of experience with PCR and real-time PCR methods and applications is highly advantageous
- Aptitude for learning new skills is desired
- A broad background of molecular biology and real-time PCR
HealthcareView all jobs at Hunter International
Get fresh Laboratory Equipment Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.